페이스북에서 광고가 진행되면 이를 쉐어하는 모 | 커리어리

페이스북에서 광고가 진행되면 이를 쉐어하는 모델을 만들었다고 하는데, 그 정확한 구조는 <Influencers will keep 55% of the ad revenue, while Facebook takes the remaining 45%. However, creators using Instagram Reels will not be able to earn money in the same way. Facebook Reels is also expanding to more than 150 countries.> 이렇게 되네요. 쉐어가 그 만큼 중요한 화두!

Briefing: Facebook Launches Ad-Revenue Sharing on Short-Form Reels

The Information

2022년 2월 23일 오전 2:36

댓글 0

주간 인기 TOP 10

지난주 커리어리에서 인기 있던 게시물이에요!

현직자들의 '진짜 인사이트'가 담긴 업계 주요 소식을 받아보세요.

커리어리 | 개발자를 위한 커리어 SNS